Monday, May 4, 2009

Invitation still open

Today I found my training in LAW useful. One of my clients receive a summons from DOE. As the details of the summons was complicated.... my advice without prejudice was to seek appropriate LEGAL ADVICE.... to determine on the courses of action including request the postponement of the hearing date so as to avoid inconvenience to all parties.

Anyway when it comes to public concern it is a no go for non compliance. However in this case there is a possible technical flaw in the collection of evidence on the part of the prosecutors!

OK........

Tomorrow I m off to Brunei to conduct training in OHSAS 18001:2007, 2 days only. Its been along time since the last visit. I remember I was the 2nd Office of MV Bunga Butang a coastal container vessel. One of the memorable event was the Mosque near Kampong Air....

When I get back next week we will start insyallah

No comments:

Post a Comment