Monday, June 15, 2009

Sincerity (IKHLAS NIAT)

Today I learn that sincerity is a very difficult TASK to perform, especially when in the beginning you might have decided to do a deed without expecting anything in return except from GOD ALMIGHTY (ALLAH SWT)..... but in realty you expect a gesture of gratitude from others???.. but even worst you use the event for your worldly benefits.... conflict of interest.... which may not look unethical but actually morally despicable.....

And when the event effects my principles as a MUSLIM.... and to avoid SHUBAHAT & RIBA.. I have to stand firm and no compromise....

I have tendered my resignation as the IAEM ASIA Council Treasurer and Country Rep with immediate effect. I will still complete my commitment till end of this month and handover all responsibilities back to the ASIA Council for their further action.

I will continue to write this blog, and hope to get things gosing ASAP..

Wasallam

No comments:

Post a Comment